We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Dollarpons, and you can limit the communications that Dollarpons sends to you.
You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
Cookies and Other Technologies
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
(c) Device Data
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with Dollarpons, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Site we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Site. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
(d) E-mails from Business Partners
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from our Business Partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
3. How Dollarpons Uses Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf), use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
· Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services, and Other Programs;
· Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
· Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site and Other Programs– for example, for Dollarpons vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
· Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
· Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
· Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
· Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Dollarpons and our Business Partners, sometimes by combining your information with information from Other Sources;
· Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
· Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners;
· Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from merchants,Business Partners, or third parties through the Site and Other Programs, and to
· Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Dollarpons uses your geolocation, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Statement as described in Section 5below to deliver location-based offers, products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you use any features on the Site to send information about a product or service to another person (e.g., a friend, a colleague, a professional associate, etc.), we will also collect th e Personal Information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and may contact them using the information you provided us.
4. When and Why Dollarpons Discloses Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf) may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
· with any Dollarpons Affiliate who may only use the Personal Informationfor the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
· with our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information
· to report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners
· with relevant Business Partners
o with whom we jointly offer products and services;
o with whom we have entered into an agreement that provides for the disclosure, sale, lease, or license of your Information;
o to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner
o to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
o to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a Dollarpons voucher, goods or services offered by a Business Partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through Dollarpons on behalf of that Business Partner;
· with a purchaser or prospective purchaser of Dollarpons or any of the Dollarpons Affiliates (or all or a portion of their assets), as described below in Section 10;
· to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
· to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates users, and Business Partners or as part of legal proceedings affecting Dollarpons ;
· in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
· with your consent.
We encourage Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through Dollarpons is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
· for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
· with Business Partners for their own analysis and research;
· to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
· with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partnerson the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
5. How Dollarpons Collects Information
You provide us with yourPersonal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with yourPersonal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. We also collectPersonal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to anOnline Community.
Device Data may be collected automatically, and as soon as your device interacts with the Site and Dollarpons, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We collect your location information, including precise real-time geolocation, such as through look up based on IP address, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, consistent with your choice of mobile device settings. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground, background, or even if you are not directly using the application depending on your device and its settings. Your device, as well as the Dollarpons mobile app, provides you with options to control how and when we collect your geolocation. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “Location” services for the Dollarpons application in iOS privacy settings.
Security of Personal Information
Dollarpons has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at privacy@dollarpons
Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update and delete your Personal Information you provided to us, as described below, by managing this information through your online account or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update or remove Financial Account Information as well. Keeping your Personal Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates, and Business Partners offer you the offers that are most relevant to you.
If you want to deactivate your Dollarpons account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Informationfor as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Informationto provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You also have the option to link social networks, such as Facebook, to your Dollarpons account. Once you register with Dollarpons and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent Dollarpons activity back to your social network.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Dollarpons through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site and Other Programs may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
Business Transfers or Corporate Changes
Dollarpons and our Affiliates reserve the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Site, including Personal Information:
to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites; or
in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 13.
By using Dollarpons, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.
Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
If you live outside the United States (including in the European Economic Area (“EE”) and Switzerland (“CH”) collectively the “EEA/CH”), and you use the Site or provide us with Personal Information directly via the Site, your information will be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By using the Site or giving us your Personal Information, you are directly transferring your Personal Information and Non-Identifiable Information to us in the United States. You agree and consent to our collection, transfer, and processing of your Personal Information and Non-Identifiable Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection or privacy obligations in your jurisdiction when you use the Site or provide us with Personal Information. Regardless of where we transfer your information, we still protect your information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Contact Us; California Privacy Rights and Other Countries
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at firstname.lastname@example.org. access or use the Site;